Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Devotions 03-01-07

Psalm 3:3-4
But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain.

God is my shield from all that would harm me, the one who give me value and shows me that I am needed, and also the One who lifts me up when I feel discouraged or feel I am not accomplishing much.When I cry out to the Lord with my voice or when I am speaking with God knowing that He alone can help me then I can be confident that He will answer me.

God wants to hear from me and He has promised to answer. The bible is full of this truth and I must act upon this truth. When I do not then I am missing out on such an amazing truth about God.

Lord, help me to be more serious about prayer this year. I know I should pray and I want to pray but I know that I do not pray near as much as I should. I spend so little time in protracted times in prayer. So I am reminded again this morning that God is waiting to hear my voice and He will answer me when I speak with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home