Thursday, November 30, 2006

Devotions 30-11-06

Job 31:1
" I have made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I gaze at a virgin?"

Job is describing his integrity to his friends and accusers and he begins with this statement. I think this is the basis of all integrity. God decided to have Job write this at the top of his list. God in His creation designed male and female. It is a beautiful relationship but it must be handled according to God's design. Satan wants to destroy and see this relationship used in a way that will hurt one another and not encourage and build up one another.

Young ladies are beautiful and God designed them this way. They must be protected and handled wisely. Young men must be taught how precious they are and help them to relate to each other in a way that will make life a treasure to them and enable them to honor God in their relationship. We must be honest with one another and with God in how He created us.

Lord, I want to honor Lou in keeping my eyes only for her. She is beautiful in her spirit and her desire to follow Your design in our relationship. I am so grateful for her and Your giving me her as my lover and friend. Help us to model how You would want a man and woman to relate and to serve You. Lord, Your ways are best and it fits the way You have made us. Help me Lord to do what is right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home