Sunday, November 26, 2006

Devotions 26-11-06

Job 23:8-10
"Behold, I go forward but He is not there, and backward, but I cannot perceive Him; when He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him. But He knows the way I take; when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold."

Job is an amazing man who has such confidence in God when He is going through such suffering . It is not because of any sin in His life but to show satan that Job will not turn from God in trials but will faithfully follow Him.

Job is looking for God but he is not able to find Him but he is confident that God knows where he is and will bless him in the end. Oh, that I could face difficulties and not be such a wimp and feel that God is angry with me when things go wrong.

I know that God's ways are perfect and that He loves me far more than I can imagine. Whatever tests He brings into my life is for my good and that He is always with me. I must relax and rest in His mighty plan for me and Lou and our family. I do love You Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home