Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Devotions 26-07-06

Ps 148:1&7

"Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights!

"Praise the Lord from the earth, Sea monsters and all deeps;"

Am I so busy with the affairs of my life that I find it hard to find the time just to Praise the Lord? Do I think I have so many more important things to pray for other than just praising the Lord? My busy schedule is not conducive to taking time just to Praise the Lord. How sad that I allow the pressures of the world to crowd out the most important thing in my life. The one who gives me everything I have and am should be first in my words of appreciation and praise.

Lord, help me to just stop during my days to thank You and to praise You! I must be more aware of You in all the activities of life and be conscious of Your presence.

Rev 4:11 "Worthy are You our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You did create all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home