Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Devotions 25-07-06

Ps 147:1

"Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant and praise is becoming."

I like the Message translation. "Hallelujah! It's a good to sing praise to our God; praise is beautiful, praise is fitting."

It is interesting to me that the word "Hallelujah" is the same in any language of the world. God has set His word of praise in every language spoken by His creation.

Another note of interest is that the last seven Psalms are mostly about Praise with the last three Pslams nothing but Praise. Join with me in praising God an extra amount today.

I will inclued a song of Worship that has stirred my heart over the years when I sing it. It is "We Worship and Adore You"

We worship and adore You, Bowing down before You, Songs of praises singing, Hallelujahs ringing. Hallelujah, Hallelujah,Hallelujah. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home